This is the polar opposite of punk rock.
- Most girls in fall: uggs sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes omg
- Me in fall: marching band competitions and football friday nights omg
HERE’S A LESSON ON CONCERT ETIQUETTE
- if you dont like the opening band/artist DONT BOO just nod your head a long. dont be rude
- if someone is trying to leave the crowd fucking let them out. they could be hurt/about to pass out/etc.
- that’s literally it just dont be an uber asshat ok thanks continue on
i thought this would be like “don’t clap between movements” or “suppress coughs”
scary post 4 u blog
People have offered many potential explanations for this discrepancy, but this ad highlights the importance of the social cues that push girls away from math and science in their earliest childhood years.
This is so important. Girls pay attention. Boys, if you are a brother, father, cousin of a girl, pay attention.
This is CRITICAL
blows my mind that women are considered shrill and whiny when all i have to do is insinuate that male feelings are not my #1 priority at all times and every indignant male in a 500 mile radius comes out of the woodwork to let me know how they feel
This describes my entire day.